Educational online courses designed to provide you with the basic principles of sport psychology and mental health
Highly visual infographics presented in an easily digestible format
Access to a range of materials including video powerpoint presentations, worksheets, PDFs and audio files
Designed to help you improve performance on and off your field of play
A unique membership package developed to provide you with the tools you need to improve your mental health and wellbeing
Learn how to build daily habits which will contribute to positive mental health
Learn practical and applied psychological skills to add to your toolbox
A membership focused on providing members with a range of educational material to build coping skills and resilience
What you get
Frequently asked questions
- What is the BelievePerform membership?
- The BelievePerform membership is an online tool that has been developed for individuals (coaches, athletes, parents, teachers) and groups (schools, colleges) to help improve performance and build positive mental health habits
- How many people can I enrol to the group membership?
- For the group membership you have unlimited access. This means you can add as many members as you wish
- What is the difference between online courses and training plans
- Both online courses and training plans consist of similar content (videos, PDFs, worksheets and infographics). Training plans are applied, practical and anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes in length. Online courses are theory based, applied and can be anywhere between 2 to 5 hrs in length
- Will I get access to new content if I sign up to an individual or group membership?
- Within your yearly membership you will get access to every piece of new content added to the site at no extra cost
- Can I access the courses or training plans more than once?
- You can watch the online courses or training plans as many times as you wish
- How do I use the content with students?
- We recommend that teachers or coaches watch the content and then work through it with students in and around lessons
- What age group do you recommend the content for students?
- We recommend that teachers use the content with students 14+
- Is content downloadable?
- You can download any of our PDFs, word documents or infographics. The videos cannot be download and only watched through the website when logged in
- Can I monitor student progress in the group membership?
- As the main account user you will be able to see what percentage of courses or training plans your students have accessed
- Can students work through the content on their own?
- Students can work through content at their own pace. For younger age groups some content might be a bit challenging. This is why we recommend that teachers work with students to go through the material. This will create the best learning outcomes
- Who created the content?
- The content has been created by experienced performance coaches who are specialists in sport psychology, performance psychology and mental health
View our courses