Workshop Terms & Conditions
Booking and Confirmation
- Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of credit card
- On booking and paying for a workshop you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email. Should no confirmation be received within this time it is the responsibility of the participant to contact TheSportInMind
- Submission of a booking form indicates the participant agrees to the terms and conditions set out and will be charged the appropriate workshop fee.
- Participants will be emailed a week before the workshop to confirm the workshop information
- TheSportInMind reserves the right to refuse the booking of a participant.
Location and Start date/time
- All workshops will start on the date and time, and at the location specified on the workshop page.
- The topics covered in a workshop will be as detailed on the TheSportInMind web site. Participants should ensure that the content is appropriate before booking.
- TheSportInMind reserve the right to add, alter or remove workshop content without giving prior notice, provided the materials used still meet the advertised description for that workshop.
Rescheduling or Cancellation by TheSportInMind
- Where a workshop is under-subscribed, TheSportInMind reserves the right to change or cancel such a workshop. In the unlikely event of this happening, or workshop cancellation through other unforeseen circumstances (e.g. illness) participants will be informed as soon as possible and offered an alternative workshop place or full refund.
- In the event of cancellation of a workshop, TheSportInMind can not be held responsible for non-refundable costs incurred such as travel and accommodation.
Cancellation, Transfer and Failure to Attend
- Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled within 72 hours of the workshop.
- A full refund will be offered to participants if they give notification of non attendance 7 days prior to the workshop
- Should a participant wish to transfer to a later workshop, notice must be given at least two weeks in advance of the original workshop and agreement will be at the discretion of TheSportInMind.
- All notes and handout materials developed by TheSportInMind for workshop participants are protected by copyright. They may not be reproduced wholly or in part without prior consent from TheSportInMind
- Participants bringing along valuables and personal property do so at their own risk and are responsible for their safety. TheSportInMind cannot be held liable for loss or damage to personal items.