Student Package Terms & Conditions
- On booking and paying for TheSportInMind Student Package you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email. Should no confirmation be received within this time it is the responsibility of the participant to contact TheSportInMind
- Submission of a booking form indicates the participant agrees to the terms and conditions set out and will be charged the appropriate package fee.
- The student package allows access to the content for 1 year. One week before your package is about to end you will be notified by email. You will receive the same email one day before your package runs out.
- TheSportInMind reserves the right to refuse the booking of a participant.
- You agree that you will never share access or your access information to your student package with any third party for any reason.
- You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your student package is and will be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You acknowledge that if any information provided by you in relation to your student package is untrue, inaccurate,not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of the online Website content
Student Package Content
- The topics covered in the student package will be as detailed on the TheSportInMind web site. Participants should ensure that the content is appropriate before buying.
- TheSportInMind reserve the right to add, alter or remove online content without giving prior notice
Cancellations and Refunds
- We reserve the right to cancel any student package. We will refund all fees paid by you or offer you access to other online content, subscriptions or workshops.
- For customer cancellation the online packages are non refundable.
- We do not issue online material for the purposes of individuals gaining credits or certification which are associated to any establishments.
- All content developed by TheSportInMind for the student package are protected by copyright. They may not be reproduced wholly or in part without prior consent from TheSportInMind
Our Liability to you
- TheSportInMind gives no warranty or representation that the Student package material is accurate, complete or up-to-date or that they will meet your requirements.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for your use of the student package material on the Website and your use is entirely at your own risk.
- The Materials and Content are supplied as an aid to revision and learning for students and are not a substitute for the knowledge and teaching which your own relevant staff provide to your students, nor for other forms of revision which students should be encouraged to undertake.
- If there are changes in a specification then some of the material used within the package may not be suitable for student use. You should ensure that if there are any changes then a qualified teacher or staff member should review and check to see whether the material is appropriate for continued use by students and staff.
- In no event shall we be liable for any performance by your staff or students, including without limitation any performance by students in examinations.