Online Learning Terms & Conditions
- On booking and paying for an online learning package you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email. Should no confirmation be received within this time it is the responsibility of the participant to contact TheSportInMind
- Submission of a booking form indicates the participant agrees to the terms and conditions set out and will be charged the appropriate online learning fee.
- TheSportInMind reserves the right to refuse the booking of a participant.
- You agree that you will never share access or your access information to your Online Learning Profile with any third party for any reason.
- You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your Online Learning Profile is and will be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You acknowledge that if any information provided by you in relation to your TheSportInMind Online Learning Profile is untrue, inaccurate,not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Website and your enrolment in the Online Content and Courses.
Online Learning Content
- The topics covered in the online learning package will be as detailed on the TheSportInMind web site. Participants should ensure that the content is appropriate before buying.
- TheSportInMind reserve the right to add, alter or remove online content without giving prior notice
Cancellations and Refunds
- We reserve the right to cancel any online learning package. In case of a cancellation by TheSportInMind we will refund all fees paid by you or offer you access to other online content, subscriptions or workshops.
- For customer cancellation the online packages are non refundable.
- All videos developed by TheSportInMind for online learning participants are protected by copyright. They may not be reproduced wholly or in part without prior consent from TheSportInMind