This course is an introduction to sport psychology for beginners. The course has been developed for those who wish to learn more about the field of sport psychology and how it is applied to real life sport. The course is for beginners who want to learn the basics about sports psychology. It is a great course for those who want expand their knowledge within the field of sports psychology. The course has been developed specifically for coaches, students and teachers. The course is over 7 hours long and is presented via powerpoint and audio. We recommend you complete the course over several weeks which will allow you take in all of the information. The course also includes PDF question booklets to test your knowledge on each of the modules.
You can now buy the course at 60% off by following the link below. This discount code only applied for the next 2 days so buy now before the coupon expires. This course is not on our site and on a great platform called Udemy.com
The modules included within this course are:
- Arousal and Anxiety
- Group Cohesion
- What is Sports Psychology?
- Pre Performance Routines
- Goal Setting
By taking this course you will improve your understanding of the basic principles and theories of sport psychology. Not only will this course help you as a coach or student but it will also allow you to learn how some simple principles apply to the real sport environment.
What are the requirements?
- You should have a very basic understanding of sport psychology theories
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 36 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Learn how to apply sport psychological principles to performance
- Understand key sport psychology theories
- Understand how theory relates to real life athlete experiences
What is the target audience?
- Coaches who want to improve their understanding of sports psychology
- Coaches who want to learn more about key sport psychology theories
- Students studying Sports Psychology modules at college level
- Teachers who teach Sports Psychology modules at college level (16 to 18yrs old)
- This course is not for athletes
Buy and download up to 400 infographics!Buy infographics
Created in 2013, BelievePerform has rapidly grown to become one of the largest Sport Psychology sites in the world. We are proud to boast over 150 writers for our site including a number of elite athletes.